STEP 1: Download the registration form, fill-out completely, and send the completed form via email to: email@example.com
STEP 2: Process the payment. To check payment method click
STEP 3: Make an appointment to pick-up the supplement study and receipt at 9th floor, Sathorn Nakorn Tower map
- Registration for an examination is no required
- The payment by cash and credit card need to process at our office
REGISTRAION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Space Is Limited: Register Early!
Due to the limited availability of seats, early registration is strongly recommended to ensure your participation. Your registration will be confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first-come-first-serve basis. The registration will end when all seats are filled. This limit excludes the online courses. Registering your CFA course with Financial Services Academy (FSA) does not automatically register you for the CFA exams. To find out more about registration deadlines and to register for your exam, please visit the CFA Institute website: www.cfainstitute.org
Certification of Completion:
A certificate of completion will be provided student who has attended at least 80% of the total hours of the course.
The course fees indicated are per person and include course materials, course handouts, and parking spaces. Fees do not include accommodation, meals or transportation.
Payment in full is required at the time of registration. Failing receipt of payment, FSA reserves the right to either deny access to the class or withhold the course certificate.
- There will be no refunds given once payment has been made.
- We will only allow refunds if a class is cancelled by us, tuition payment already paid will be refunded in full, except credit card transaction fees will be deducted from the amount to be refunded.
- This policy applies to all courses.
Changes or cancellations:
- We reserve the right to cancel, reschedule, change the instructor for any course, amend or discontinue any promotions as it deems appropriate.
- We reserve the right to cancel a class due to low enrollment. We will notify all enrolled students in writing within ten (10) days prior to the class start date. However, if we must cancel a class, you will have two choices to make a decision as follows:
- a. A full refund.
- b. Transfer your registration to another person or another course.
- Any terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.